OBJECTIVES OF THE CONGREGATION
The Main Objective is to reach to all people and give Jesus and to build up the faith of the faithful and to strengthen the faith of the Catholic flock wherein the Catholic Church can bring healing touch based on the word of God in all the aspects.
- The Primary Objective of constructing the house is:
To rebuild the Catholic faith,
To heal the inner wounds,
To heal the physical and the mental sickness,
To take care of orphans, destitute and the elderly people,
To rehabilitate HIV patients, lepers, alcoholics and drug addicts.
- To provide catechism classes to Catholic children and for others moral instructions.
- To give social and educational dimension to the present life of the students for improving the quality of their lives, as spiritual side is taken care of by various meetings of the above mentioned activities.
- To give chance to students to improve their knowledge of the Bible, Faith, Christian Life, and the Life of Christ and life of Saints by conducting regular program in this Evangelization Centre.
- To reach out to the parishioners in time to animate them on over all spiritual development.
- To form and review Basic Christian Communities at all the villages and sub-stations.
- To form Pious Associations in the parish and villages
- To help them grow well spiritually, economically, culturally and socially.
- To provide value based education to young boys and girls.
- Above all to promote the entire parish towards Integrated Spiritual Development.
- Jesus said “Go wherever you are sent, for the purpose of the Kingdom of God” (Mt 10:16), so we being with Him, as mentioned, go to different places where we are called and motivate the people to grow Socially, Economically, Psychologically, and spiritually.
- We go to all the Parishes, Towns and Villages and help the people to carry out His mission of preaching and Healing (Mk 3:13-14).
- Jesus went into the villages and did only godly things. And as Jesus invited his disciples in a very special way to be with him, to preach and to heal the sick etc. (Mt 3:13ff) so the Lord has also called us to be with Him, to preach and heal the sick etc.
- We search for those who suffer and are in need. We try to identify the cause of their suffering and to discern whatever responses will be by following the light of the Gospel and the Divine Healer Jesus.
- In the poor and the little ones, in all the victims of injustice and violence, we discover the face of Christ who gives the Healing to those responding to his call. He asks us to bring his healing wherein His love, compassion and mercy is given.
- The Call is to reach everyplace and we commit to this cause.
We the Pious Association of Jesus the Divine Healer (JDH), are called upon to preach the Word of God and make Disciples for Christ (Mt 28:19) and everyone is called upon to be the living witnesses of Him by completely devoting oneself to read the Sacred Scriptures therefore our mission is to reach out to all the people of the world and bring faith, hope and healing - whether physical, emotional or spiritual – into their lives, and help to strengthen the faith of the believers, in accordance with the teachings of the Catholic Church. Simultaneously, we encourage our members to pray for the souls which, in turn, will reciprocate in achieving the purpose of their call. Members are directed to always contemplate on things divine and be in constant union with God in Prayer, which is our first and principal duty. The Pious Association of Jesus the Divine Healer (JDH) members are always reminded that they need to emulate Jesus, the Divine Healer. Wherever Jesus went He did only what was acceptable to his Heavenly Father and therefore our only aim is to give Jesus and His healing touch in the context of the world united with the Church.